multiple regression formula

Moderators: statman, Analyst Techy, andris, Fierce, GerineL, Smash

SimonJulAndreasen

multiple regression formula

Postby SimonJulAndreasen » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 am

Hey folks

I am currently working on a school project with multiple regression analysis on a timestudy
where the dependen variable are the porduction time. and then i have about 25 indepndents variable to estimate the production time.

The R square value are 0,720 which is accapteable?

But i need to construct the formula so i can use the analysis that spss have made for me. The will make me able to predict the production time on comming orderes. But im not sure how i shuld construct the formula so i will end up with a time for production. my spss results are attached can someone help me in cunstruting that formula?

Best regards
Simon Jul Andreasen
statman
Administrator

Re: multiple regression formula

Postby statman » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:56 pm

That information is contained in your output model table which shows, among other things, the beta coefficients

What version of SPSS are you running
See the note below

NOTE: Please read the Posting Guidelines and always tell us your OS, the SPSS version and information about your study and data!

Statman
Statistical Services
floodp

Postby floodp » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:20 am

Hi, Could I bump this? I'm wondering what is the equation for the model. So based on my logistic regression, I found three independent variables which can be used to predict my dependent variable. If I know the value for these three ind. variables in the future, what equation would I plug them into in order to predict my dependent variable? Thanks so much
Penguin_Knight

Postby Penguin_Knight » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:15 am

Where is the output that you said you have posted?