Remove blank space left after moving legend

Moderators: statman, Analyst Techy, andris, Fierce, GerineL, Smash

amyashipley

Remove blank space left after moving legend

Postby amyashipley » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:08 am

Hi,

I'm editing a cumulative survival plot produced after running a Cox regression. By default, the legend is placed in the upper right hand corner of the chart, outside of the box that actually contains the survival plot itself. I want to move the legend down into the lower left hand corner of the chart, within the box that contains the survival plot, which will save space. After I move it, there is still a blank white area to the right of the survival plot. I want to remove this area so that the survival plot is almost flush with the edge of the file/image. I know it has something to do with the legend, because when I click "hide legend", the survival plot expands to fill out the chart. However, I don't want to hide the legend, I want to see it.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks.
Penguin_Knight

Re: Remove blank space left after moving legend

Postby Penguin_Knight » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:33 pm

After moving the legend, you'll need to try and click very carefully to locate an invisible frame. Once you've found that, you can then drag the dot on the frame to expand the plot area. See the attach illustration on where the invisible frame situates.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.