suggestions

Any feedback or questions about spssforum.com

Moderators: statman, Analyst Techy, andris, Fierce, GerineL, Smash

huski

suggestions

Postby huski » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:46 pm

Would be nice if the forum could support avatars, some more board styles would also help..., maybe spell check as well?
Regards
huski
yvesvv

Re: suggestions

Postby yvesvv » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:15 pm

huski wrote:Would be nice if the forum could support avatars, some more board styles would also help..., maybe spell check as well?
Let's first start with letting people give enough information so the experts in SPSS can give a right solution...

I believe the quality of the forum is more important than the lay-out. However, if you all appear to be beautiful blond girls, please insert the avatar-option right away. :lol:
chess76

Postby chess76 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:03 pm

A suggestion: I noticed that the search feature cannot search by title of posts alone. I think it would be a significant improvement to the forum as people could very easily find topics that answered their questions from old posts instead of reposting questions, if this were added to the search function.
yvesvv

Postby yvesvv » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:44 pm

chess76 wrote:A suggestion: I noticed that the search feature cannot search by title of posts alone. I think it would be a significant improvement to the forum as people could very easily find topics that answered their questions from old posts instead of reposting questions, if this were added to the search function.
another possibility is to organize the subforums by statistical technique, but due to the fact that not everyone knows which technique to use for which problem, this might be troublesome for the majority of users on this forum.