CTable Syntax

Moderators: statman, Analyst Techy, andris, Fierce, GerineL, Smash

Salman Khalid

CTable Syntax

Postby Salman Khalid » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:56 am

Hi, I need to add bases below the table banner (header) for each variable in output tables, I would appreciate if anyone can help in fixing the following syntax. Secondly, how to display the weighted and unweighted bases?

Thanks in advance for the help!

VARIABLE LEVEL Q1A Q1b (nominal).
CTABLES
/VLABELS VARIABLES=q1a city gender user age DISPLAY=DEFAULT
/VLABELS VARIABLES=TOTAL DISPLAY=DEFAULT
/TABLE Q1a [COLPCT.COUNT PCT40.0] + Q1b [COLPCT.COUNT PCT40.0 ] BY (TOTAL + city+ sec+ gender+ user+ age)
/SLABELS VISIBLE=NO
/CATEGORIES VARIABLES =Q1a TOTAL =YES POSITION=before EMPTY =EXCLUDE MISSING = EXCLUDE
/CATEGORIES VARIABLES =Q1b TOTAL =YES POSITION=before EMPTY =EXCLUDE MISSING = EXCLUDE.
statman
Administrator

Re: CTable Syntax

Postby statman » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:41 pm

If understand then can't add the response base under each heading but can adjust slightly by positioning the Row variable Total to "Above" but .........
See the note below

NOTE: Please read the Posting Guidelines and always tell us your OS, the SPSS version and information about your study and data!

Statman
Statistical Services
Salman Khalid

Re: CTable Syntax

Postby Salman Khalid » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:32 pm

I'm sorry for missing the posting guidelines.... I'm using Windows 7, IBM SPSS Statistics version 22.
Concerning study, its a sensory data (Taste Test) collected from 150 respondents. That said, what specific information would you like to know about the study? I would be happy to share that... Look forward to your response to my post... Thanks!