Multiple Linear Regression

Moderators: statman, Analyst Techy, andris, Fierce, GerineL, Smash

marnixiano

Multiple Linear Regression

Postby marnixiano » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:57 pm

Dear all,

I am currently working on my master thesis and we need to process a statistical model in SPSS. We have sent a questionnaire to multiple (35) family businesses to asses the involvement and commitment (familiness) of family members within the specific companies. We want to asses if involvement and commitment of family members has or does not have a relationship with financial performance.

These questions reflect three constructs namely Power, Experience and Culture. These scores have a value between 0 and 1 and reflect a total score of for example 0.883. Power accounts for 0.33%, Experience and Culture aswell. . The dependent variables is for example ROA. The ROA is measured over 6 years and our teacher explained that we need to cluster the data per company and then run the regression. In other words we will use all the ROA data from all the companies from all years to run the regression but we also need to cluster this data per company.

We do not know how to do this practically in SPSS. Can anybody provide advise how to fix this in SPSS.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

M
NeedHelp

Re: Multiple Linear Regression

Postby NeedHelp » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:24 am

They helped me:
Leonardo
www.statistika.co
info@statistika.co
I am satisfied. They are excellent.
And cheap.