SPSS Consultant needed (6 month contract)

Feel free to post your SPSS related job openings in here.

Moderators: statman, Analyst Techy, andris, Fierce, GerineL, Smash

healthcareITjobs

SPSS Consultant needed (6 month contract)

Postby healthcareITjobs » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:45 pm

Masters IT is a leading resource provider to the healthcare industry. Our clients include hospitals, healthcare systems, software vendors and systems integrators.

One of our clients is seeking a SPSS Consultant to work on HCAHPS survey development and administration. (also known as the CAHPS® Hospital Survey, or Hospital CAHPS). HCAHPS is a core set of questions that can be combined with a broader, customized set of hospital-specific items. HCAHPS survey items complement the data hospitals currently collect to support improvements in internal customer services and quality related activities.

The HCAHPS survey contains 21 patient perspectives on care and patient rating items that encompass nine key topics: communication with doctors, communication with nurses, responsiveness of hospital staff, pain management, communication about medicines, discharge information, cleanliness of the hospital environment, quietness of the hospital environment, and transition of care. The survey also includes four screener questions and seven demographic items, which are used for adjusting the mix of patients across hospitals and for analytical purposes.

This position requires experience with SPSS Data Collection V7 (Survey Reporter).

This is a 6 month assignment that requires travel M-Th. (Tampa Bay area).
There is an option to go FTE with the client after 6 months if you so desire. (not a must, just an option).

Please contact:
Rick Bawsel
Masters IT
rick@mastersit.org
770-316-6352
Last edited by healthcareITjobs on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
statman
Administrator

Re: SPSS Consultant needed (6 month contract)

Postby statman » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:52 am

Sending email Rick
See the note below

NOTE: Please read the Posting Guidelines and always tell us your OS, the SPSS version and information about your study and data!

Statman
Statistical Services
LeonardoMi

Re: SPSS Consultant needed (6 month contract)

Postby LeonardoMi » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:14 pm

Statistical analysis of data in SPSS, AMOS, Excel

Get handle SPSS, AMOS and help to edit data to run Cronbach’s alpha, EFA, Regression, CFA, SEM ...

Hello friends!
I’m currently receiving mission to help and edit the data as the research subjects using SPSS and AMOS software.
- Get support, consulting, research proposed model and questionnaire design.
- Support for data entry (or create a new set of data) and edit the data as required and results are compatible with practical, easy to explain, reasoning and offer solutions, oriented.
- Specialized data processing on the parts Cronbach alpha, EFA, Regression, ANOVA Inspection, CFA, SEM.
- Support and guide the interpretation of results and practice runs through the software SPSS Teamview. Maybe you learned many places but I'm sure you understand from 20-40%. And I guarantee that after his meeting specific instructions directly through Teamview software, you can understand the figures in SPSS it says anything, and running SPSS is easy. (Teamview is a software easy to use and very popular in the array support linking and intuitive interaction between the personal computer, the installation and use of its software will be specific detailed instructions should you do not know there is no need to worry).
- Support for all problems in the course of post, ensuring interaction until your report and will answer most of the questions of professor-related assignments.
- Support slide design intuitive reports, presentations and research abstracts.
- Any personal information about you and your research topic will be guaranteed privacy.
For further information please contact:
Viber / tel: + 387-63-997-996
my email info@statistika.co or
or Skype ID: XYleonardo
or contact us through the website http://www.Statistika.co

You are at the right Platform.

I Can perform the data analysis using any kind of Statistical Software like SPSS.
I Can do the following analysis:
-Regression ,Time series ,Panel Data
-Experimental Designs
-Correlations
-Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
-Charts
-Frequencies
-Reliability
-Survey research
-Observed data (Must be in numeric form)
-Secondary data (e.g Financial data)
-Questionnaires data
-Graphic Representation
-t-test
-Multivariate Analysis of Variance (MANOVA)
-Significance level
-Level of effect by variables
-EFA
-CFA
-SEM

I Can also provide and will definitely provide you:
-Quantitative and Qualitative Output.
-Will provide you and concise and clear write up for your finding which I will have ben analyzed.
-Can Write a full report of your research.
-Can Provide Recommendation of your research.
-Can Search data related to your research topic.

(A Report of Output that I'll find for you will be Provided)
I always believe in Quality of work and have no compromise on time in which the work is to be returned.

I am available 24/7 for enquiries and contracts.

For further information please contact:
Viber / tel: + 387-63-997-996
my email info@statistika.co or
or Skype ID: XYleonardo
or contact us through the website http://www.Statistika.co

Thanks
Leonardo