SPSS Tutoring

Feel free to post your SPSS related job openings in here.

Moderators: statman, Analyst Techy, andris, Fierce, GerineL, Smash

chillepepper101

SPSS Tutoring

Postby chillepepper101 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:08 pm

Evening all,

Great to be a part of your forum. I am enjoying learning new skills on a course I am doing and have recently completed an Excel module with VBA programming in it. I realise it will brilliant to ask some of you for advice if I get stuck (I hope one day I will be good enough to help others in a similar situation!) with issues as I try to develop a solution in the next module starting tomorrow. However I want to ask is there anyone near Salisbury, Winchester or Southampton in the UK who might be willing to provide a few opening lessons for a sensible fee?

Unfortunatley though the course I am doing is very good it is all distance learning which at times can be quite a challenge with no videos etc - though I have found you-tube brilliant of course! I could just do with learning quicker when I also have a fairly busy full time job!

Regards,

Paul
LeonardoMi

Re: SPSS Tutoring

Postby LeonardoMi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:26 am

We are here to help you with SPSS

SPSS - Data processing, analysis, reporting, visualization

Highly proficient in data related research:
- methodology and data collection design
- data cleaning and processing,
- complexity of in-depth analysis and advanced modeling
- meaningful reporting and visualization.
Advance knowledge in Sample Creation, Univariate, Bivariate and Multivariate statistical analysis, Conjoint analysis, Segmentation, Predictive analytics, Social network analysis, GeoMapping, Panel Management.
-Data processing and analysis: SPSS, Excel, SQL.
Viber/tel.: +387-63-997996
Skype ID: XYleonardo
email: info@statistika.co