SPSS Tutoring

Feel free to post your SPSS related job openings in here.

Moderators: statman, Analyst Techy, andris, Fierce, GerineL, Smash

chillepepper101

SPSS Tutoring

Postby chillepepper101 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:08 pm

Evening all,

Great to be a part of your forum. I am enjoying learning new skills on a course I am doing and have recently completed an Excel module with VBA programming in it. I realise it will brilliant to ask some of you for advice if I get stuck (I hope one day I will be good enough to help others in a similar situation!) with issues as I try to develop a solution in the next module starting tomorrow. However I want to ask is there anyone near Salisbury, Winchester or Southampton in the UK who might be willing to provide a few opening lessons for a sensible fee?

Unfortunatley though the course I am doing is very good it is all distance learning which at times can be quite a challenge with no videos etc - though I have found you-tube brilliant of course! I could just do with learning quicker when I also have a fairly busy full time job!

Regards,

Paul
LeonardoMi

Re: SPSS Tutoring

Postby LeonardoMi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:26 am

We are here to help you with SPSS

SPSS - Data processing, analysis, reporting, visualization

Highly proficient in data related research:
- methodology and data collection design
- data cleaning and processing,
- complexity of in-depth analysis and advanced modeling
- meaningful reporting and visualization.
Advance knowledge in Sample Creation, Univariate, Bivariate and Multivariate statistical analysis, Conjoint analysis, Segmentation, Predictive analytics, Social network analysis, GeoMapping, Panel Management.
-Data processing and analysis: SPSS, Excel, SQL.
Viber/tel.: +387-63-997996
Skype ID: XYleonardo
email: info@statistika.co
LeonardoMi

Re: SPSS Tutoring

Postby LeonardoMi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:58 am

chillepepper101 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:08 pm
Evening all,

Great to be a part of your forum. I am enjoying learning new skills on a course I am doing and have recently completed an Excel module with VBA programming in it. I realise it will brilliant to ask some of you for advice if I get stuck (I hope one day I will be good enough to help others in a similar situation!) with issues as I try to develop a solution in the next module starting tomorrow. However I want to ask is there anyone near Salisbury, Winchester or Southampton in the UK who might be willing to provide a few opening lessons for a sensible fee?

Unfortunatley though the course I am doing is very good it is all distance learning which at times can be quite a challenge with no videos etc - though I have found you-tube brilliant of course! I could just do with learning quicker when I also have a fairly busy full time job!

Regards,

Paul

SPSS - Solve statistical problems in SPSS.

We are here to help you with SPSS.
Contact me/us I/we can help you.
If you require statistical analysis of data in SPSS, we are here to help you. Consulting in statistics and SPSS, as well as conducting a comprehensive research for Associate’s, Bachelor's, Master's, Doctoral or Experience-based degrees , professionally and with guarantee.
We help you in creating the scientific, research and other study papers as well as Master's thesis, Final exams, dissertations, study and thematic paperwork providing you with professional research and data processing. We offer you affordable and quality statistical processing of data and problem solving. We carry out all kinds of statistical analysis. At your request we can do the analysis in SPSS, Excel or another program at our disposal.
Feel free to contact us for all your questions and enquiries .
If you want a quick responsible use:
Viber/tel.: +387-63-997996
Skype ID: XYleonardo
email: info@statistical.agency
or contact us through the website www.statistical.agency

We offer statistical analysis of scientific and other paperwork. Instruction and data processing. Superior analysis, empirical approach to research, scientific, and other master works and analysis. Excellent statistical analysis of data for research graduate, postgraduate and doctoral thesis !! Processing includes the full report and any updates upon your mentor’s demand.
Some samples of analysis made so far, you may see at our website : http:\\www.statistical.agency .