Help with MANOVA

Moderators: statman, Analyst Techy, andris, Fierce, GerineL, Smash

Help with MANOVA

Postby Zebi » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:36 am

I have attached a picture of my data analysis table. This table displays the independent variables. I have 2 independent variables - Game, Noise Level. Noise level has 5 groups which are sub divided into 2 groups of Noise Types - SNM and ZMGN. I need to find out the interaction of my dependent variables (multi factor) with these independent variables. Not sure what analysis I should undertake. Stat is not my major so I'm hell confused.

Can anyone help please?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Help with MANOVA

Postby dahmer33 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:19 am

If your're asking how to do this on SPSS, you go to Analyze, General Linear Model, Multivariate. Bring over your Dependent Variables and your Iv's. Go to options, bring over all Factor and Factor interactions to the "Display Means For" , then click compare main effects and keep on LSD. Then run your test. Now analyzing it can be tricky and it's not something that I have the patience to type out online (it can become quite lengthy, depending on your variables). Hoped this is what you are looking for.