The following variables were included:
- EPS: "which earnings per share do you announce"? A [=1] or B [=2]?
- sitSV: 5 different situations; extend of opportunity costs choosing A over B, [5=1.20$, 4=0.90$, 3=0.60$, 2=0.30$, 1=0.00$]
- phase: the 5 situations were asked twice (after receiving additonal information)
- c_SV: centered scale variabe, assessing attitude toward honesty
- framing: subject was assigned to either positive[=3], negative[=2], or to no framing at all [=1]
- sex: female[=2]/male[=1]
- fach: economics[=2]/psychology[=1]