multiple regression Graph.

Moderators: statman, Analyst Techy, andris, Fierce, GerineL, Smash

Jtorregrosa

multiple regression Graph.

Postby Jtorregrosa » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:02 am

Hello:

Using SPSS 22 in OSX Mavericks.

I have a study where im comparing the effect of Weight in the foot posture between 2 groups (one 3 to 6 years and the other 14 to 18 years).

I attach the list of variables.

Im doing a multiple regression with 3 independent values and 1 dependent value:

Independent:
Grupo_1 (1 for the variables of group 1, and 0 for the variables of group2)
Peso (weight)
Interacción (group_1*weight)

Dependent:

FPI (result of a clinical test)

I do the multiple regression with SPSS v22 and it is easy. But i have the trouble doing the graph.

I want to do a scatterplot graph (dispersion) with the result of the 3 independent variables compared with the dependent. But i'm getting crazy. Im trying to make a 2D scatterplot with FPI in Y axis and the 3 independent variables in X-axis. I make it like the old interactive graph, putting in the Y axis the group of 3 independent with dependent. But does not works. Then i try to make a 3D scatterplot, it almost works (Y is FPI and X is the Index of 3 independent values) but i don't know which variable i should put in Z-axis... then it does not work.

The final graph i want to get is the scatter plot graph with the r2 of the resume model of multiple regression. Every graph i do have a different r2 compared with the r2 of the resume model. I attach the results of multiple regression. What i want is to get a scatterplot graph with the r2 of "Resumen del modelo".

Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.