Regression

Moderators: statman, Analyst Techy, andris, Fierce, GerineL, Smash

andrianapetrovich

Regression

Postby andrianapetrovich » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:08 pm

I worked on a project this last spring/summer where I collected surveys from people as they exited a restaurant. I have put all of my data into SPSS but I am so confused as to what to do with it now. Is there anyone willing to walk me through this step by step? I graduated from WSU in May but have still not received my diploma because I have to finish this project but I am stuck on the SPSS part. I know I need to do a regression analysis but I don't know what I need to input and how to read the output. Sorry this is vague, but if there is someone willing to help a girl out I would be forever grateful and would be willing to explain all of the details needed to finally resolve this!

THANK YOU AGAIN!
GerineL

Re: Regression

Postby GerineL » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:31 am

I would advice you to read some case studies for regression analysis online, I doubt that people are willing to basically perform all your analyses for you.

To get you started: Enter your data in such a way that you have variables in columns (i.e., the questions you asked), and each case (respondent) has one row

then look at some youtube clips, e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVwEdhEiGJg