Combining questions intor variables

Moderators: statman, Analyst Techy, andris, Fierce, GerineL, Smash

radost

Combining questions intor variables

Postby radost » Sat May 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Hello,

I had a survey made for my bachelor thesis and I just got the results, but they look a mess (I've attached it). The survey has three parts that are supposed to be different variables, however I don't know how to create one variable out of all questions that were asked on it. I don't really know the proper terminology but basically I need to create three variables (whose impact on each other I need to measure) but right now I only have a bunch of questions all over. Can somebody help me organise the file better please :) ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
advancedpro

Re: Combining questions intor variables

Postby advancedpro » Sat May 13, 2017 6:26 pm

radost wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 12:16 pm
Hello,

I had a survey made for my bachelor thesis and I just got the results, but they look a mess (I've attached it). The survey has three parts that are supposed to be different variables, however I don't know how to create one variable out of all questions that were asked on it. I don't really know the proper terminology but basically I need to create three variables (whose impact on each other I need to measure) but right now I only have a bunch of questions all over. Can somebody help me organise the file better please :) ?
I will sove the problem, mail me: senatorkoko@gmail.com