Interpreting interaction

Moderators: statman, Analyst Techy, andris, Fierce, GerineL, Smash

Interpreting interaction

Postby ajb2t » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:45 pm

I have a model that contains two significant interactions each composed of a dummy variable and an interval level variable (see attached). What I would like to know is if there is a way to test if one line of the interaction has a significant slope. For example, in Fig 1 of the attached, I can see the slope of the Low Status group is quite steep so perhaps it is significant. OTOH, the slope of the High Status group seems flat. Can I test whether that line has a significant slope?
Any insight is much appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Interpreting interaction

Postby onlinespss » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:05 pm

SPSS Assignment Help from experts in data analysis using SPSS. Detailed Analysis and Interpretation report by online tutors for SPSS assignment solution. Our experts are available online 24/7 to help you with your college and university SPSS assignment, projects and case-studies. SPSS assignment helps It is easy to get SPSS assignment help — just Submit your SPSS assignment questions or topics and let us know when you need it completed and delivered back to you.

Experienced Statisticians
Our Statisticians are highly experienced SPSS Helpers who are PhD degree holders

Want to know more about online SPSS assignment help service? visit out website (link: or Mail us at or you may call at +1–424–666–2824.